The Modern Japanese Grammar Workbook is an innovative book of exercises and language tasks for all learners of Japanese. The book is divided into two parts:
- Section A provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures
- Section B practises everyday functions (e.g. making introductions, apologizing, expressing needs).
All sentences are written both in Romanization and in the Japanese script and a comprehensive answer key at the back enables the learner to check on their progress.
Key features of the book include:
- Exercises graded on a 3-point scale according to their level of difficulty
- Cross-referencing to the related Modern Japanese Grammar
- Topical exercises drawn from realistic scenarios to help learners develop their vocabulary and practical communication skills
- Opportunities to practise both written and spoken Japanese.
Modern Japanese Grammar Workbook is an ideal practice tool for learners of Japanese at all levels. No prior knowledge of grammatical terminology is assumed and it can be used both independently and alongside the Modern Japanese Grammar (ISBN 978-0-415-57201-9), which is also published by Routledge.
Details Modern Japanese Grammar Workbook (Modern Grammar Workbooks)
|Title||Modern Japanese Grammar Workbook (Modern Grammar Workbooks)|
|Release Date||27th Apr 2014|