THE ULTIMATE PRIMER FOR THE CORE CLERKSHIPS, NOW IN FULL COLOR!
- Everything you need to know to score strong clerkship evaluations
- Preparation for every core rotation: medicine, surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, neurology, psychiatry, and emergency medicine
- Answers to commonly asked "pimp" questions
- Hundreds of full-color illustrations clarify essential concepts and improve retention
- Advice on presenting cases to attendings
- How-to guides for common procedures
- High-yield facts on the diagnosis and treatment of common diseases
- Sample patient notes, clipboard and note-card patient templates
- Updated student ratings of popular clinical handbooks, review books, reference texts, and electronic products
A STUDENT-TO-STUDENT GUIDE TO THE FUNDAMENTALS OF SURVIVING THE WARDS--DON'T START THE CLINICAL YEARS WITHOUT READING THIS BOOK!
APPLY THE PROVEN FIRST AID FORMULA FOR CLERKSHIP SUCCESS!
Details First Aid for the Wards, Fifth Edition (First Aid Series)
|Title||First Aid for the Wards, Fifth Edition (First Aid Series)|
|Release Date||21st Dec 2012|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|