"Flashcards in a book" provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the obstetrics and gynecology clerkship
Deja Review: Obstetrics & Gynecology boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column, “flashcard in a book” Q&A format. – specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Comprehensive multiple-choice Q&A chapter at the end of the book.
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go – fits into your coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
Details Deja Review Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2nd Edition
|Title||Deja Review Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2nd Edition|
|Release Date||19th May 2011|
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|